Robert D Turvil
Robert has written stories for 20 years, tempting readers with unusual takes on life and all the bizarre baggage that goes with it. He likes to take tricky subjects and develop situations that sweep the whole gamut of emotions. He feels that reading should be a roller-coaster ride – but with a blindfold, so that you can’t see what’s coming.
His latest book: ‘Vengeance of an Evil Man’ is a political/crime thriller that really lives up to its name. It will keep you enthralled and guessing the whole way through.
His fantasy book ‘The Devil’s Charity’ is a roller-coaster ride that features a man in crisis. His ‘7½ short stories you’ll want to read’ includes tales of crime, betrayal, murder and love.
Robert writes from his home in southern England, where he raised three sons with his wife Anne, who reads all his words before they reach the shelves and Kindles.
Vengeance of An Evil Man
Blackmail starts it. Vengeance fires it. Death ends it.
A game of manipulation and double dealing.
Oswald Bardolf is the wrong man to blackmail.
Yet Chancellor Lundetto demands that he deliver mayhem and rock the political system.
At stake is the World Presidency. Lundetto wants it and no price is too high.
But has Lundetto made a deadly mistake?
Although outwardly complying, Bardolf harnesses his own extensive resources. He's determined to break Lundetto’s commanding grip. As with the chancellor, no price is too high.
The Vengeance of an Evil Man drags in the innocent and guilty; the strong and weak; the greedy and generous. All have their lives changed – some die.
There can only be one winner.
The Devil's Charity
Psychological Fantasy Thriller
Ronald Foster is right on the edge.
With no memories and a mind that lapses into different realities, it’s easy to feel sorry for him – but Ronald isn’t after sympathy. He wants revenge on the unknown someone he believes is tormenting him. Yet nothing is what it seems.
The enticing Charity has his answers, and an agenda of her own. She manipulates and ensnares, ruthlessly exploiting his greed, pride, lust and other vices.
When he is finally confronted with the truth, he's faced with the ultimate dilemma.
The question is: can Ronald be saved?
7 1/2 Short Stories You'll Want to Read
Fiction - Short Crime Stories
Crime – Betrayal – Murder - Love
7 short stories with twists to raise your eyebrows – plus an extra ½ story for you to finish as you want.
1. Ace Pratt and Skylark’s Surprise: Ace feels broken after his failed suicide but Skylark’s surprise changes his life for ever.
2. Diamonds Aren’t Forever: Why would anyone tip a bag of real diamonds into the sea?
3. Promise of Death: Derek has promised to cut out Rosalind’s treacherous heart but he’s in a secure psychiatric hospital, isn’t he?
4. Miss Baker’s Chat: Will Miss Baker see things Spencer’s way or will her chat end in a bloodbath?
5. The Door: Just what every lady wants for her birthday: an ancient door with no hinges. What!
6. Tangled Web: Bill unjustly accuses Sandra of having an affair but just who ends up dead?
7. The Responsible Citizen: With vile accusations flying, someone has to step in – enter the responsible citizen.
7½. The Night Before Christmas: It’s exactly one year since Emily’s husband left her. It’s up to you how this Christmas Eve will end for her? Wonder what you’ll decide.